Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Life with the Whites
Labels
cole
raelynn
Posted by
RaeLynn
February 22, 2011
My low quality camera
took this adorable picture. I have shorter and BLONDer hair now and I love it! Who knows what I'll do next :)
Comments
PNRB
said…
love the pic, love the hair...but weren't you ALWAYS blonde? Just checkin'!
J and Company
said…
Oh man your hair always looks awesome. You weren't called hermana barbie for nothing. love it!
katie+brandon
said…
I love it! you look beautiful as always!
RaeLynn
said…
Well, I have always been blonde, but now I am BLONDE :)
Popular Posts
Posted by
RaeLynn
March 14, 2011
Meeting the Prophet
Posted by
RaeLynn
May 14, 2008
May 9, 2008
Posted by
RaeLynn
November 18, 2008
Why Didn't They Tell Me Part 8
Posted by
RaeLynn
June 09, 2008
Bragging Rights & Cuteness
Comments