Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Life with the Whites
Labels
american idol
Posted by
RaeLynn
March 05, 2008
David Archuleta
I can't leave out my little brother David Archuleta--at least I feel like he's my little brother :) I heard he had strep throat too--so let's not compare it to "Imagine". Nothing compares to that. heh.
Comments
Kathy
said…
yes - not as good as imagine - but still very good. i agree with simon though - i want to hear something cheery from him. . .
Kerry said…
Awwww...I love him!!! :)
$Ice$Man
said…
My prediction for the winner if not to make it into the Top 2!! I was SO RELIEVED to see Kady, Danny and Asia-h go home tonight!!
Popular Posts
Posted by
RaeLynn
March 14, 2011
Meeting the Prophet
Posted by
RaeLynn
May 14, 2008
May 9, 2008
Posted by
RaeLynn
November 18, 2008
Why Didn't They Tell Me Part 8
Posted by
RaeLynn
June 09, 2008
Bragging Rights & Cuteness
Comments