Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Life with the Whites
Labels
funny findings
Posted by
RaeLynn
December 13, 2009
Something else I love :)
This was taken from a BYU newspaper.
Comments
bevany
said…
This was so written about you. I love it!
RaeLynn
said…
HAHAHAHA! what if?
Stephanie
said…
hahahahaha- that's hilarious.
Greg and/or Angie
said…
Yeah, David Archuleta is probably more man than anyone down at the Y.
RaeLynn
said…
LOL Greg...touche.
Devon
said…
That's pretty funny. And can I just say that I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Your pictures of Cole at school are so cute! What a funny little guy (where the heck did he get THAT from I wonder?)!
Popular Posts
Posted by
RaeLynn
March 14, 2011
Meeting the Prophet
Posted by
RaeLynn
May 14, 2008
May 9, 2008
Posted by
RaeLynn
November 18, 2008
Why Didn't They Tell Me Part 8
Posted by
RaeLynn
June 09, 2008
Bragging Rights & Cuteness
Comments